Agropustaka.id, Kabar. We would like to invite you (as a Presenter/non-presenter) to virtually attend this conference on Tuesday, 23 November 2021.
ICARELI 2021 brings the theme about “Cutting Edge Technology for Sustainable Livestock Industry” with the scopes of our seminar include, but not limited to, the following:
- Mitigation of Livestock Emission
- Animal Waste Management and Bioenergy
- Energy Saving on Livestock Production
- Animal Biodiversity, Ecology, and Conservation
- Eco-friendly Animal Feed Resources, Nutrition, Forage and Pasture
- Eco-friendly Animal Products Processing and Technology
- Sustainable Animal Production System
- Organic Farming
- Animal Health and Welfare
- Food Safety and Security of Animal Resources
- Smart Farming for Animal Research and Livestock Industry
- Socio-Economic Studies on Sustainable Animal Farming
- Prof. Masato Yayota, Gifu University, Japan
- Prof. Siti Nur Hidayati, Middle Tennessee State University, USA
- Prof. Heekwon Ahn, Chungnam National University, South Korea
- Prof. Carlos Hermosilla, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
- Prof. Sutrisno Hadi Purnomo, Universitas Sebelas Maret, Indonesia
- First call for paper submission: 1 September 2021
- Deadline for abstract submission: 30 September 2021
- Deadline for full paper submission: 30 October 2021
- Participant As Non Presenter: 150,000 IDR
- Foreign presenter: 50 USD
- Local presenter: 300,000 IDR
Selected papers are possible to be published in the following scientific media:
- Malaysian Applied Biology which is indexed by Scopus Q4 (agreement in process, for minimum 25 slot of papers).
- IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Scopus and Web of Science indexed proceeding).
- Livestock and Animal Research which is national accredited journal (sinta 2).
drh. Dian Meididewi Nuraini, M.Anim.Sc. +62895-1827-6310 (Whatsapp)
For further information and registration, please visit: https://icareli.uns.ac.id/